July 8, 2010

The Stupidest Thing Ever Said Has Finally Been Said

Like Glenn Beck, I am nonplussed that, no matter how hard I search on YouTube and Google and the vast B-Roll archives we maintain here at the imaginary think-tank Crack Whores for Good Government, I cannot find any footage of Sen. Robert Byrd filibustering the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It's an outrage. Someone should invent a time machine and go back to 1964 and force a television camera into those proceedings. Damnit Jim! I hereby RETIRE the "If It Weren't For My Horse" category here at KIAV. It's useless now. I'm bleeding out my damned nose, Lewis! There goes my friggin' aneurysm! GLENN BECK HAS AT LONG LAST SAID THE STUPIDEST THING THAT CAN EVER BE SAID. "If It Weren't For My Horse" lives and breathes; it is no longer Lewis Black's second-hand news. It's like on the one hand, there's Einstein writing "E=MC(2)" on a blackboard, and, on the other hand, BOOOOOM!

No comments: